AV over IP is changing the way we transport content in Pro AV, providing software-defined workflows and greater scalability, using standard IP-based infrastructure. However, not all AV over IP technologies are created equal, with many solutions unable to provide matrix switch-like performance, and introducing unacceptable visual artifacts and latency, not to mention lack of multi-vendor interoperability.
Only Software Defined Video over Ethernet (SDVoE™), powered by Semtech’s BlueRiver® technology, meets the needs of Pro AV signal distribution across verticals where performance really matters. SDVoE is the only fully interoperable AV over IP standard that delivers pristine visually lossless image quality, up to 4K resolution, with imperceptible latency.
Join Semtech for a new webinar on how BlueRiver is enabling key Pro AV verticals to deliver an AV experience without compromise.
Spotlight on Key Pro AV Verticals for BlueRiver®
April 20, 2021
11 a.m. ET (5 p.m. CET)
In this webinar, Gareth Heywood will:
- Highlight and discuss three key verticals where BlueRiver technology is changing the game: Medical, Stadiums and Education
- Show how SDVoE provides AV installers with the tools and flexibility to meet the most demanding AV applications in these verticals
- Show AV signal distribution examples that take advantage of the features and benefits of BlueRiver technology and products
- Demonstrate why the Pro AV industry is embracing the power of AV over IP and software defined architectures
- Gareth Heywood, Sr. Market Manager of Video Products, Semtech
- Charles Dobson, Vice President of Business Development, Semtech